Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Do You Want Me?

Do you want Me
to come?
Do you desire
My presence?
Want to know Me
intimately?
Want Me within
your heart?

I’ve given you
passion for Me.
I’ve made a hole
in your heart
you seek to fill
with addictions.
Sins you think
will satisfy.

You don’t want
Me to come
comfortable in
your addictions.
You think you’ve met
your needs
when selfish desires
are fulfilled.

Will you feel My passion
for you?
Will you reach out
to Me?
Will you accept
My blessings?
Do you desire
My coming?
(Matthew 24:30-44, First Thessalonians 4:15-17, Revelation 20:11-15)
© Presbypoet, December 10, 2002
Do You desire His coming?
What are your selfish desires
that you think will satisfy your needs?
Presbypoet - December 14, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home